Monday, July 26, 2010

Confession of a Starving Artist



I learned an important lesson this morning as i checked my bank account and noticed i was in the red yet again. Even after getting paid on Tues it will be another 2 weeks before i have a little spending money. I imagine my bank has a hand full of happy we've taking your money reminders waiting to be mailed off. Still i find bliss in what should be troubling times. I continue to tell myself struggling is important in life. It allows you to separate the things you want from the things you need. It also allows you to appreciate all the things in life that you have. Most importantly it's life way of testing you to see if you can continue to hold your head high when things are bad. God only knows how badly i've been emotionally beat down and drained. Especially, when the logical solution would be to throw a pitty party full of wow my life suck chants. At this moment i'm attempting to be resourceful. I'm weighting my logical options and creating a solution for those problems that i'm facing. "Pressure creates diamonds" is my final parting words of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment